University College at Bath/Brunswick is strongly committed to supporting men and women who have served our nation through military service.
Who We Serve
- Veterans who were on active duty and contributed to the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Active duty military personnel using the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Veterans who have served since 9/11 and will be taking advantage of the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill
- Members of the active Reserve and National Guard
- Disabled veterans retraining through VA Vocational Rehabilitation & Education program
- Eligible dependents of 100% disabled or deceased veterans
If you are eligible to receive Veterans Administration Educational Benefits, check out Veterans Services at your home campus:
On Monday, October 28, 2013, Southern Maine Community College Bath Center, University College at Bath/Brunswick, and University of Maine at Augusta held a Veterans Resource Fair in the Midcoast Center for Higher Education Lobby. The US Department of Veterans Affairs Mobile Vet Center was parked in the horseshoe driveway. Veterans and active military personnel had an opportunity to tour the Mobile Vet Center, meet members of other veterans services organizations, and learn about the resources available in the region.