Courses will be listed soon on MaineStreet
View fall courses and descriptions using the Distance Learning Course Search. You can search locally accessible courses by location, mode, or even meeting day and time.
Schedule an advising appointment
Please call (207) 667-3897 or stop by the office to schedule an advising appointment with Ann Delaney.
- Registration Dates (TBA)
- Prepare for registration by creating a Wish List in MaineStreet
- Complete the Student Financial Responsibility statement in MaineStreet (FMI)
Fall Course Lists/Descriptions – check back for more details
- Fall Tentative Course Listings
- Fall Tentative Onsite Course Offerings
- Online Course Descriptions
Use the Transfer Course Equivalencies System to provide timely transfer information
2017-2018 UMS calendar for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018