Courses will be listed soon on MaineStreet
View summer courses and descriptions using the Distance Learning Course Search. You can search locally accessible courses by location, mode, or even meeting day and time.
Schedule an advising appointment
Please call (207) 667-3897 or stop by the office to schedule an advising appointment with Ann Delaney.
- Registration Dates (TBA)
- Prepare for registration by creating a Wish List in MaineStreet
- Complete the Student Financial Responsibility statement in MaineStreet (FMI)
Summer Course Lists/Descriptions – check back for more details
- Summer Tentative Course Listings
- Summer Tentative Onsite Course Offerings
- Online Course Descriptions
Use the Transfer Course Equivalencies System to provide timely transfer information
2016-2017 UMS calendar for Fall 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017