An advising session is the first step in your educational journey. And it won’t be your last.
An advisor can help you navigate the processes of academic life, especially important if you are a beginning student. From the time you enroll in your first class until the time you graduate, our advisor can be an important source of guidance throughout your college experience.
What topics might you discuss with an advisor?
- Admission information, degree offerings, transfer questions
- Financial aid information
- Disability services information & referral
- Early study for high school students
- Prior learning assessment and advanced placement credit
- Placement testing
- Tutoring, study skills, note taking, test anxiety
- Career decision-making & resources
- Personal support & referral
Please feel free to contact us at 1.800.584.0874 or 207.521.3100 to schedule an appointment.