Please answer the following questions so we can better direct you!
I want to earn an undergraduate degree and I’ve never been to college
I want to earn an undergraduate degree and transfer my credits from another institution
I have an undergraduate degree already and I want to earn a graduate degree or certificate
I’m not interested in earning a degree, but I want to take some courses
I’d like to speak with an advisor
The financial aid process doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are some quick steps for understanding how to apply.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid on FAFSA
- FAFSA processing takes 2 weeks if filed on-line or 4 weeks if filed by mail.
- The federal government will send an eligibility reporter to your home campus.
- Your home campus then issues an Award Letter detailing your financial aid.
- If required, sign and return the Award Letter to your home campus.
- File for financial aid well in advance of the beginning of the semester
- A FAFSA must be completed each year
- The financial aid filing year is June through May
- You must be admitted to a degree program at your home campus
- Generally, but not always, you must enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours
For more information: