Courses will be listed soon on MaineStreet
View summer courses and descriptions using the Distance Learning Course Search. You can search locally accessible courses by location, mode, or even meeting day and time.
Schedule an advising appointment
Please call (207) 521-3100 or stop by the office to schedule an advising appointment. You may also book an appointment directly online with Jean Henderson.
- Summer registration dates for all UMS campuses
- Prepare for registration by creating a Wish List in MaineStreet
- Complete the Student Financial Responsibility statement in MaineStreet (FMI)
Summer Course Lists/Descriptions
- Onsite, ITV and Videoconference Course Descriptions
- Online Course Descriptions
Use the Transfer Course Equivalencies System to provide timely transfer information
2016-2017 UMS calendar for Fall 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017