Your one-stop source of information about online and distance degree and certificate programs offered by Maine’s public universities.
1. Contact a Student Services Coordinator
- Know your degree? A Student Services Coordinator can help to save you time and money.
2. Plan ahead and apply for scholarships early
- Discover scholarships, grants, work-study programs, military benefits, and more…
- Mark your calendar for application deadlines
- Plan for financial aid (FAFSA) and scholarships:
- Adult Degree Completion Scholarship Fund
(Deadline: August 1st. Call a Student Services Coordinator)
- Osher New Beginnings Scholarships
(Deadline: Call a Student Services Coordinator)
3. Why does college matter?
- Opens the door to career opportunities.
- Boosts income.
- Gives an edge in the marketplace and more.
4. Find your career path with more than 100+ programs featuring:
- Cyber Security
- Mental Health & Human Services
- Education/Teacher Certification