University College at Rockland is strongly committed to supporting men and women who have served our nation through military service.
Who We Serve
- Veterans who were on active duty and contributed to the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Active duty military personnel using the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Veterans who have served since 9/11 and will be taking advantage of the new Post 9/11 G.I. Bill effective August 1, 2009
- Members of the active Reserve and National Guard
- Disabled veterans retraining through VA Vocational Rehabilitation & Education program
- Eligible dependents of 100% disabled or deceased veterans
Special veteran support services at URock on the 4th Tuesday of every month beginning January 24, 2017. Join us Tuesday, February 28, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM for an informal lunch to meet the VA counselor, Nancy Laffin. Please RSVP to the URock office – 207-596-6906.
For information on the Veterans’ Resources click here.