University College at Rockland is strongly committed to supporting men and women who have served our nation through military service.
Who We Serve
- Veterans who were on active duty and contributed to the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Active duty military personnel using the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Veterans who have served since 9/11 and will be taking advantage of the new Post 9/11 G.I. Bill effective August 1, 2009
- Members of the active Reserve and National Guard
- Disabled veterans retraining through VA Vocational Rehabilitation & Education program
- Eligible dependents of 100% disabled or deceased veterans
Special veteran support services at URock on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 10AM until 2:00PM. Contact the URock office to schedule an appointment with the VA representative, Nancy Laffin.
For information on the Veterans’ Resources click here.