The Student Association provides leadership opportunities.
The UC at Rockland Student Association is made up of members of the student community elected to leadership roles to oversee the spending of your student activity funds. They are responsible for any refreshments made available to students daily, as well as the food offered during midterm and finals’ weeks. The UROCK SA arranges for passes to the Farnsworth Art Museum, student field trips and student gatherings.
To contact a member of the 2016-2017 UROCK Student Association leadership team, click on the email links below. They welcome your suggestions and participation.
Meet the members of UROCK’s Student Association:
- April Devarney, President
- Jamie Masonoff, Vice President
- Micayla Bucklin, Secretary
- Denita McWilliams, Treasurer
- Crystal Benner, Student Representative
- Melissa Fortuna, Student Representative
- Gordon Garnett, Student Representative
- Doug Lord, Student Representative
- Mariah Mann, Student Representative
- Amy Taylor, Student Representative
03/01 SA Meeting at URock (12-1p)
03/09 Hedda Gabler at The Strand (2p or 7p) click here for more info
03/15 SA Meeting at URock (12-1p)
03/17 Family Bowling Night (5:30-6:30p)
03/24 URock Expressions Night (5:30-7:30p) – FMI and to sign up for a performance slot, stop by the Front Office
04/06 Twelfth Night at The Strand (2p or 7p) click here for more info
For all Strand Events: Advance registration (including signing waiver) required at the URock Office. One ticket per URock student, faculty or staff member. Tickets will then be available at show time at the Strand Box Office. Guests may purchase their own tickets directly from the Strand.