Internships are a great way for students to enhance classroom learning and build their resumes by gaining real world experience.
The resources below should help you get started. For additional help, contact us at (207) 364-7882 or 800-696-1103 (in state only).
Students Seeking Internships
- New! Internship Opportunities for UMS Online Programs.
- Guide to Internships – A summary of internship basics.
- Tips for finding an internship.
- InternHelpMe.com – the Maine Chamber of Commerce internship resource website.
- UMS Internship Resources – Internship opportunities from the University System campuses.
- Other Internship Search Resources
- Building your Resume – Resources to help you to craft a winning resume.
- Other Paths to Experience
Does your organization have an internship opportunity you’d like to discuss with University College? Just fill out the following form and a staff member will contact you shortly.