Who We Serve
- Veterans who were on active duty and contributed to the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Active duty military personnel using the “Montgomery G.I. Bill”
- Veterans who have served since 9/11 and will be taking advantage of the new Post 9/11 G.I. Bill effective August 1, 2009
- Members of the active Reserve and National Guard
- Disabled veterans retraining through VA Vocational Rehabilitation & Education program
- Eligible dependents of 100% disabled or deceased veterans
For information on the Veterans Services available through the University of Maine at Augusta click here.
For general information from the US Department of Veterans’ Affairs click here.