Register for Fall 2017 New Student Orientation!
University College at Rumford offers a new student orientation prior to the start of fall and spring semesters. All new and transfer students are encouraged to attend a new student orientation.
Click on one of the dates below to register
At orientation, you can:
- Learn about UMA’s student resources, policies, and procedures
- Meet other students and staff
- Learn strategies to ensure your first semester is successful
- Learn how to access your course in Blackboard, student email, and Mainestreet account
- Ask questions and express any concerns
- Receive a welcome gift from your Student Association
If you are unable to attend one of these orientation sessions, you are encouraged to call us at 364-7882 to schedule an individual orientation session prior to the start of classes.
New students, are you activated? If not, please immediately activate your UMS account and create a password. Here’s the quick guide to walk you through the process. Need assistance? Call 1-800-696-4357 or email email@example.com. Please bring your UMS account/password with you to orientation.
Prepare yourself for Successful Online Learning.
Connect with staff and advisers who will give you guidance and support as you begin your college education. Check out these online orientation resources.
Blackboard Essentials for Students
Now with a 5 minute QUICK START
Students enroll here.