York County Senior College Scholarship
York County Senior College awards one $500 scholarship each spring to a student who attends classes at University College -Saco. Applicants must complete the following criteria:
- Have completed at least two semesters in the University of Maine System
- Have a passing grade in all courses taken in the last two semesters
- Submit a copy of their transcript for the last two semesters
- Be registered for at least 6 credits during the semester/s the scholarship is received
- Complete the attached form and submit the form along with required essay and transcript copy.
The scholarship committee will review all applications.The scholarship will be awarded based on the information gathered through the application and other required material. All applications should be submitted to York County Senior College, “Attn. Scholarship Committee”, 4 Scamman Street, suite 18, Saco, ME 04072.
Deadline for submissions is March 30 each year.
The Scholarship award will be presented at the Student Recognition ceremony in later April at University College – Saco and at the Annual Senior College Luncheon held in June.
For applications or for more information, please stop by the center.