Internships are a great way for students to enhance classroom learning and build their resumes by gaining real world experience.
The resources below should help you get started. For additional help, contact a University College student services coordinator or call 1-800-868-7000.
Students Seeking Internships
- Internships available through Innovate for Maine
- Guide to Internships – A summary of internship basics.
- Tips for finding an internship.
- InternHelpMe.com – the Maine Chamber of Commerce internship resource website.
- UMS Internship Resources – Internship opportunities from the University System campuses.
- Other Internship Search Resources
- Building your Resume – Resources to help you to craft a winning resume.
- Other Ways to Gain Experience.