If you missed this information session broadcast you can view it here.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This Graduate Certificate in Leadership Studies is intended for professionals from non-profit, corporate, and civic sectors who wish to enhance their leadership skills outside of a full degree program. You will gain an advanced grounding in leadership theory and research and the skill sets required to work effectively in multiple contexts.
You will also:
• Increase your knowledge of the History of Leadership Studies, Theories of Leadership, and the Nature of Followership.
• Develop self-awareness as a leader, reflective professional practice, and social responsibility.
• Acquire skills in exercising leadership (formally and informally), complex problem solving, managing conflict, communicating effectively, and building relationships.
The Leadership Studies certificate offers courses in a mix of traditional and virtual classroom styles.
LOS 500 – Foundations of Leadership Studies I
LOS 501 – Foundations of Leadership Studies II
LOS 611 – Communication and Relationship Building
LOS 614 – The Conflict Process or
LOS 615 – Dealing Tactfully with Difficult People
• A submitted online graduate certificate admission application, including a $25 non-refundable fee.
• Transcripts from all colleges or universities where a degree was awarded.
• Current resume.
• Personal statement.
Where? Available Statewide!
Find your Center. Here!
University College centers provide you a way to earn a Certificate of Graduate Study in Leadership Studies in your community, through Video Conferencing you will learn with others throughout the state. You do not need to be limited by location.
Contact your local center for more information, visit:
For application assistance:
For more information about the Leadership