In-state students: Yes. However, you must be enrolled in a degree program within the University of Maine System and the course must transfer into your degree. If you are taking a course that is not originating from your home campus, you must contact your financial aid office to fill out any paperwork that may be required to transfer financial aid. If you are enrolled in a degree program from an institution other than the University of Maine System, you should talk with your financial aid office about the possibilities of your financial aid covering these courses.