University of Maine at Fort Kent
Consistent with the mission of the University of Maine at Fort Kent, the AA-Accounting degree fosters excellence in promoting and understanding of accounting and finance principles and applications as it relates to the accounting profession. The program prepares the student for entry level accounting positions in the workforce as well as continuing their education for BS in Accounting or Business Management.
- This online program allows students the flexibility to obtain a university degree at their own pace and at their own convenience.
- The Associate of Arts degree in Accounting prepares students for entry-level positions in Business and Accounting.
- Through the General Education Requirements, students will be exposed to communication, analytical, technological and scientific skills as well a background in the liberal arts.
- The accounting courses prepare the students with the skills of the accounting profession to keep precise financial records, analyze trends, and plot future growth and strategies.
- The Electives allow students to explore other areas or expand their knowledge in the Accounting Program.
- Upon graduation, students may then seek employment or continue their studies in a Bachelor’s degree.
For more information, contact the Program Coordinator: