The University of Maine at Farmington’s Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership degree program:
- is designed specifically for educators who wish to become leaders in their classrooms, schools, districts, or other educational settings.
- is delivered in blended format (70% online and 30% face-to-face).
- requires 34 graduate credit hours, including 22 credit hours from the core curriculum.
- emphasizes school improvement knowledge and skills grounded in action research.
- is organized in a cohort format, where students complete the 22-credit required core program together.
- requires a technologically current computer, an up-to-date web browser, and high-speed Internet access.
For more information, contact:
Phone: (207) 778-7502
TDD: (207) 778-7000
Fax: (207) 778-8134
or visit the program website.