Your one-stop source of information about online and distance degree and certificate programs offered by Maine’s public universities.
Search Distance Degree Programs. Live where you learn and online!
University of Maine at Farmington
The University of Maine at Farmington’s Master of Science in Education in Educational Leadership degree program:
- is designed specifically for educators who wish to become leaders in their classrooms, schools, districts, or other educational settings.
- is delivered in blended format (70% online and 30% face-to-face).
- requires 34 graduate credit hours, including 22 credit hours from the core curriculum.
- emphasizes school improvement knowledge and skills grounded in action research.
- is organized in a cohort format, where students complete the 22-credit required core program together.
- requires a technologically current computer, an up-to-date web browser, and high-speed Internet access.
For more information, contact Program Coordinator:
Visit Program Webpage: http://www2.umf.maine.edu/gradstudies/edlead/