Advising is the first step in your educational journey. And it won’t be your last.
Student Service Coordinators can help you navigate the processes of academic life, especially important if you are a beginning student. From the time you enroll in your first class until the time you graduate, our Student Service Coordinators can be an important source of guidance throughout your college experience.
What topics might you discuss with an advisor?
- Academic Advising
- Admission information, degree offerings, transfer questions
- Financial aid information
- Disability services information & referral
- Early study for high school students
- Prior learning assessment and advanced placement credit
- Placement testing
- Tutoring, study skills, note taking, test anxiety
- Career decision-making & resources
- Personal support & referral
Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-868-7000 to schedule an appointment.
Contact a Student Service Coordinator at your local center.