An advising session is the first step in your educational journey. And it won’t be your last.
An advisor can help you navigate the processes of academic life, especially important if you are a beginning student. From the time you enroll in your first class until the time you graduate, our advisor can be an important source of guidance throughout your college experience. You may schedule an appointment online with Roz.
What topics might you discuss with an advisor?
- Admission information, degree offerings, transfer questions
- Financial aid information
- Disability services information & referral
- Early study for high school students
- Prior learning assessment and advanced placement credit
- Placement testing
- Tutoring, study skills, note taking, test anxiety
- Career decision-making & resources
- Personal support & referral
To schedule an advising appointment with our Student Services Coordinator call 207-743-9322.
- UMA Checksheets
- Applying for Graduation
- Transfer Course Equivalencies
- Distance Learning Class Search
To request an official transcript for distance education courses taken at one of the UMS campuses, submit a transcript request form
UMA and USM transcript request forms are also available at the University College Business Office.